Stratton Town Office
Address: 9 West Jamaica Road
Stratton, Vermont 05360
Town Clerk's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer's email: email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am to 3pm
We hope this site will provide the answers to any questions you may have about our municipality. If you need further assistance, please contact our Town Office during business hours. Some of the information this site offers is as follows:
1) For Elections, Results and info, see the Calendar of Events Page
2) If you are interested in Property Assessments, Recent Sales, Tax Rate information or related topics, please visit the Assessors' Office Page.
3) Property development - Zoning and applicable regulations can be found under Planning and Permitting.
4) Pages for the Town's Boards and Commissions will show board members, meeting schedules and minutes.
5) Local recreation recommendations can be found on the Recreation Page.
6) If you are interested in Local History or Genealogy, please visit the Stratton History Page.
7) If you are looking for assistance for a wide-range of issues, please review the VT 211 website (click here) or call 211. Additional helpful websites include: Help Me Grow VT, Singlecare, and CARE.
8) If you own a Resort Property and/or have questions regarding the Resort area's Water and Sewer Systems, please see the Winhall-Stratton Fire District's webpage (click here). Properties outside of the Resort area generally have private wells and septic systems.
Content copyright © 2016. firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved.