Boomer Walker
Fire Warden
497 Strat.-Arl. Rd.
Stratton, VT 05360
(802) 548-8911

Currently, Burn Permits can be obtained from:

Fire Warden

Town of Stratton, Vermont

Municipal Website

For current Fire Hazard conditions, click here.

If you are unable to reach the Fire Warden, contact the Stratton Town Office, as we may be able to help you - do so during normal business hours.
phone: (802) 896-6184

Anyone who has been issued a burn permit should call Mutual Aid at (603) 352-1291 to provide them with the time and location of the permitted burn.  This will prevent an unnecessary emergency response to a permitted burn.

The following conditions apply to all Burn Permits (click here)